The difference between Shawnee-Evergreen Community Association (SECA) and Evergreen Residents Association (ERA)
1. The Shawnee-Evergreen Community Association (SECA) is a volunteer organization formed by the residents of the Shawnee Slopes and Evergreen Estates communities whose focus is “Working Together for Our Community’s Future” to:
· manage and direct its social and recreational activities
· act as an intervener in civic matters (planning and development)
NOTE: Membership in SECA is voluntary
2. The Evergreen Residents Association (ERA) is an organization created and currently run by the land developer (Genstar) for the “newly” developed area in Evergreen Estates (as well as for the rest of Evergreen) to:
· manage and maintain the "marketing" amenities (entrance signage, ornamental parks and ponds, boulevard landscaping and buildings) of a development that the City will not accept responsibility to maintain.
All questions or concerns (i.e. garbage pickup, snow removal, burned out lamps, green space damage, etc.) should be directed to:
Mike Corbiell (email@example.com)
Blackstone Commercial Real Estate Services
NOTE: Membership in ERA is compulsory and the requirement to pay an annual fee is collected by the Residents’ Association through a caveat on title.