Memberships may be made by completing the membership form below. Payment of the annual $20.00 membership by e-transfer to email@example.com or you may make payment via your credit card at PayPal. Note you do not have to be registered with PayPal as a user to pay by credit card. All you need to do is “click” on “Pay with Credit Card or Visa Debit” at the bottom of the page which opens in a new window when you click on “Pay Membership Fee via PayPal or Credit Card” below! Renewing members do NOT need to email the membership form unless there has been a change in information.
Community Memberships Expire April 30th each year.
Community Association Boundaries
North: South of Fish Creek Provincial Park
East: West of Macleod Trail
South: North of Fish Creek Provincial Park and Fish Creek Blvd (formerly Evergreen Blvd)
If you live in this area (inside shaded area on map above) with a street name that contains EverGREEN or Shawnee or you are a resident of Beacon Hill condominiums, you are eligible to be a Regular Member of Shawnee-Evergreen Community Association (SECA).
Shawnee/Evergreen Community Association Membership Benefits
- You are entitled to one vote per membership at the Shawnee-Evergreen Annual General Meeting in September.
- You, and RESIDING members of your family can participate FREE at the Annual Shawnee-Evergreen Stampede Breakfast in June.
- Cardel Rec South. Membership in SECA provides an opportunity to enjoy 10% discount for Cardel Rec South programs if registered before the registration deadline.
- Your Board of Directors represent the community in all aspects of community needs such as developments – including future developments, traffic concerns, LRT needs, roadways, community playgrounds, and liaises with other communities on a wide variety of concerns and issue.
We Need you to be a Member! Please Send in your Membership Today! Here is what your Community Association (S.E.C.A.) Does:
- SECA actively reviews and takes appropriate action regarding future area developments (currently those related to the Shawnee Park development by Cardel Homes and Graywood Developments on the former Shaw-Nee Slopes Golf Course property)
- Hosts the June Family Stampede Breakfast (free for members and their resident family)
- Sponsors the June Annual Community Parade of Garage Sales
- Provides input and authorizes the monthly Community Newsletter delivered to all 1800+ households
- Provides a director for the Board of Cardel Rec South
- Provides a director for the Board of the Trico Centre for Family Wellness
- Supports the Friends of Fish Creek Provincial Park Society
- Collaborates with other communities on a wide variety of concerns and issues
- Has been actively involved with the City in the development of the LRT station & parking lots
- Diligently alert to the future developments of lands surrounding the Fish Creek-Lacombe LRT station
- Is involved with the City on transportation issues (e.g. 37th Street/Sarcee Trail development, 22X development, traffic and safety issues, etc.) that impact our community
- Addresses speeding and other traffic issues within our community