Memberships may be made by completing the membership form below. Payment of the annual $20.00 membership by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may make payment via your credit card at PayPal. Note you do not have to be registered with PayPal as a user to pay by credit card. All you need to do is “click” on “Pay with Credit Card or Visa Debit” at the bottom of the page which opens in a new window when you click on “Pay Membership Fee via PayPal or Credit Card” below! Renewing members do NOT need to email the membership form unless there has been a change in information.
Community Memberships Expire April 30th each year.
Community Association Boundaries
North: South of Fish Creek Provincial Park
East: West of Macleod Trail
South: North of Fish Creek Provincial Park and Fish Creek Blvd (formerly Evergreen Blvd)
If you live in this area (inside shaded area on map above) with a street name that contains EverGREEN or Shawnee or you are a resident of Beacon Hill condominiums, you are eligible to be a Regular Member of Shawnee-Evergreen Community Association (SECA).
Shawnee-Evergreen Community Association Membership Benefits
- You’ll have a voice and a vote our Annual General Meeting in September.
- You, and RESIDING members of your family are invited to participate for FREE at:
- Neighbour Nights in selected months
- Easter Egg Hunt in March or April
- Parade of Garage Sales held the first weekend in June
- Family Stampede Breakfast held in June
- Community Cleanup in September
- Cardel Rec South. Membership in SECA provides an opportunity to enjoy 10% discount for Cardel Rec South programs if registered before the registration deadline.
- Your Board of Directors represent the community in all aspects of community needs such as developments, traffic concerns, LRT needs, roadways, community playgrounds, and liaises with other communities on a wide variety of concerns and issues including:
- development of the LRT station, parking lots and lands surrounding the LRT station
- transportation issues that impact our community
- speeding and other traffic issues within our community
- representing our community on the Board of Cardel Rec South and Trico Centre for Family Wellness
- supporting Friends of Fish Creek Provincial Park Society
- regional issues via our participation in the Deep South West Community Network
- city wide issues via our membership with the Federation of Calgary Communities