On behalf of the SECA Board, we wish you a joyous Holiday Season and a Happy New Year!
There is a renewed energy at SECA thanks in part to the addition of three new Board members. We ask for your support as we deliver our annual events and test drive some new initiatives which we hope will help to build a sense of belonging in our community.
- Join us for our first Community Pub Night on Thursday, January 17 at 7 pm at the Coach and Horses Ale Room (150 Millrise Blvd. SW near Sobeys)
- Meet SECA Board members and your neighbours!
- BYOB – Buy your own beverages.
- Win 2 tickets to the Glenbow Museum.
- How about a Block Party, a Community BBQ or a Potluck Dinner? Let us know which of these you would prefer via FaceBook or email.
- It’s not too late to renew your SECA membership for 2018/19. You are now able to pay via e-transfer! Just click here.
- There will be no printed newsletter in January as we are transitioning to a new provider. Watch for updates via an e-newsletter.
- There is one vacant seat on the SECA Board of Directors. We are looking for someone with younger children. Are you that person? If so, please contact Lynn at VP@shawneeevergreen.ca.